Saturday, July 16, 2011

Winning Word Roll






Here is a spelling game my kids love. It's called Winning Word Roll. I kept this in the Work on Words station all year. It's automatically differentiated because my kids had their own words on their word rings.

Materials: game board, word ring, dry erase marker, cube

Directions. Students pick six words from their word ring, write the words on the faces of the cube, record the same words again on first column of the game board, then they were ready to play.

I found some really great dry erase cubes here, but you can find them in several different places just google "dry erase dice."

I'm still having some issues attaching google docs- ugh! If you want your own copy of this don't hesitate to email me at nscott@coppellisd.com. Hopefully I can




No comments:

Post a Comment